Starting at $15.00 per year
Domain name registration that is more affordable than many other companies. Save up to 50% on your domain name. The first step in creating a web site is the selection of a domain name. A domain name can be considered the 1-800 number for the millennium. Having the “right” domain name can make it easy for your customers to remember. But watch out, as most of the easy to remember domains are already taken.
If you find an available domain name, grab it, because they are known to disappear fast.
Domain Name Pricing
|1 year||2 years||3 years||5 years||10 years|
Pricing is in US Dollars (USD) and cost per year
Domain Name FAQBelow are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. If you have a question that you can’t find an answer, please don’t hesitate to contact us. For other questions not found in this section, you might want to visit our Pre-sales or customer support FAQ.
- What is a domain name?
- What is a valid domain name?
- What is a Top Level Domain or TLD?
- What do some of the top level domains mean?
- How long does it take before my domain becomes active?
- How do I know if a domain name is available or taken?
- What happens when I transfer my domain name?
- Are domain name registration fees refundable?
- If I make a typo when I register my domain name, can I get a refund?
- Once I’ve registered or renewed my domain name, how can I make changes?
Acceptable domain names that we can register:
Unacceptable domain names that we cannot register:
- illegal_a b characters.net (the underscore and the space are not acceptable)
A Generic TLD such as (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .name and .info) describes the purpose of the organization or entity to which the domain name is registered. Generic TLDs do not differentiate between geographic locations.
A National TLD (.cn, .ca, .uk, and .us) specifies the country or territory of the registered domain name owner. National domains may be restricted to registration for citizens or organizations in that country.
|.com||Commercial and business sites.|
|.net||Internet Service Providers, or ISPs.|
|.biz||Commercial and business sites.|
|.info||Informational web sites.|
|.name||Personal sites (i.e. john.smith.name)|
|.ca||Organizations located in Canada|
|.cn||Organizations located in China|
|.uk||Organizations located in the United Kingdom (which includes England, Scotland, Wales, Nortern Ireland, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands)|
|.us||Organizations located in United States of America|
- You’ll recieve an e-mail confirmation to the current administrative contact of the domain.
- When you approve the confirmation, the transfer request is sent to the current registrar.
- If the current registrar has no valid reason to deny the transfer, they approve it.
- When Empowering Media receives the approval, the registrar transfer is initiated.
- When the transfer is complete, the name servers will stay the same.
- We will notify you that the transfer is complete.
You will need the domain’s username and password to make the desired changes. If you don’t have the username and password or have forgotten them, please contact contact support.